Sailing yacht s/y Barbita built 1944 on offer as restauration project
She is a beautifull and fast classic kustkryssare designed by legendary Swedish constructor Åke Ameen.
She has a canoe stern, which is typical for Ameen designs. Lots of documentation exists.
• Built 1944 at Rosättra varv
• LOA 10,5 m, width 2,44 m, draft 1,7 m, displacement 4 tonnes
• Sail area 43 - 57 squaremeters
• Pine planking on steel frames with two oak frames between
• Cockpit and superstructure in mahogany
• Inside floors are in mahogany, bulkheads in mahogany plywood, painted pine etc.
• Fittings are currently removed but mostly intact. Berths have metal spring system and she has a simple pentry
• Rigging, although mast is missing (was 13,15 m), we have her turnbuckles (Wantenspanner in förkromat brons/rostfria), rigg wiring and other fittings, winches and much more
• Engine is Perkins 3 cyl M20 no KB- 3029-33-06948T. 18 hp 13,5 KW
• Also lots of other equipment exists.
Stored in Stockholm under roof for last ten years waiting for restauration. We can help the buyer with free accomondation in Stockholm while preparing her for transport to Germany by road. Asking price is 1000 euro.
Please call +46-70-4227800 or +46-73-6746214 and we can tell you more.